Saturday, April 24, 2010

We'll be back!

We're painting the house. Crazy times! It's especially funny that we have a picture of Max and I painting. We have painted about 1% of the house and Zak and our AMAZING friends have done the other 99%. Hopefully this project will be done soon! And thanks to all of you who have helped out. Man, we didn't know what we were getting into :)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Max loves his great-grandpa!

Aunt Wilda too!

And, look what the Easter Bunny brought!

Green beans are Max's favorite. Poppy was kind enough to share a few extra!