Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Summer Swim Trip

Ready for our first outdoor swim trip!

Hey Max, mom and dad LOVE swimming, so enjoy it, because you'll be doing a lot of it!

Party at the Bolicks!


Max REALLY enjoyed his first trip to the pool! We got pool passes and will be going back as much as possible! It was so much fun. Later on, Max had a few friends over to hang out and play games. They were a pretty rowdy bunch! In other news, I will be taking my Master's exam from June 1 to June 8. Wish me luck! After that's over, Max, Zak, and I will be enjoying our summer at the pool, Wrightsville Beach, NC, and the Bolick's lake!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes this week...let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture is the BEST! This Grandpop could just eat him up if I could just get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete