Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Saying goodbye to Poppy

August

April (Poppy did have more than one shirt :)

For those of you who haven't heard, my grandfather, Cecil Prentice, passed away a couple of weeks ago. I remember composing the post after Maxine, my Nan, passed away last April. I was especially saddened by the fact that she would never get to meet her namesake. Zak and I are so grateful that Poppy had the chance to meet Max! Max was always captivated by Poppy and would proudly wave and smile when he got to see him. Max and Poppy have some pretty special memories. They loved to wave at each other and they always made each other smile. We are all going to miss Poppy very much, but we're grateful for the time we had together!

We've been on vacation and will share more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment