Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blizzard Videos...

Well, as promised, below are links to the videos that I took during and after the blizzard of 2011, right here at our house in Lawrence, Kansas. I apoligize for having to send you to YouTube, but the size of the videos proved problematic for the blog. Oh well. The first video I took shortly after I arrived home, around 3:00 in the afternoon on February 1st.
Later on, just before the sun went down, I shot this update...
And finally, when all the snow had fallen, and the wind had died down, and the cold(er) temperatures had set in, I shot this video, which was taken on the morning of February 2nd...
I hope you enjoyed watching these videos from the comfort of your own warm home. It was quite an experience for all three of us, and no doubt, one that makes us look forward to spring more than ever! Until next time, thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment