Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Well folks, as promised, the much anticipated lobster outfit has been unveiled. We have had so much fun with Max and his lobster pot! Today we went to the Louisberg Cider Mill and did just a bit of trick-or-treating (see the Snicker's bar in Max's hand - last pic). In the picture below, Max is sleeping - that's right, couldn't even stay awake for the photo!


Zak won the Halloween costume contest (although I definitely voted for myself (as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)). I won the 'guess how many m&m's are in the pumpkin' contest. Who knew that a Math degree would come in handy! Aren't we the cutest family ever?




Leave my snickers alone daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaahh, that first picture is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. What a cute lobster! Hope you guys had a great first Halloween!

    ReplyDelete