Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The nursery revealed!




Well, back in the pre-baby days Zak and I mentioned in a blog post that we would be posting final pictures of the nursery in the coming days - well, then Max happened :) I still wanted to get final nursery shots taken, and finally accomplished this tonight. There is a contest at a baby store in KC for the cutest nursery that I really wanted to enter. I don't think we have a shot at winning (it is a high end store, with many, many fancy items, so I doubt they will choose a nursery with 99% recycled furniture and toys - wouldn't be the best advertisement for their business), but it was fun taking the pictures none the less. I must say a huge 'thank you' to all of you who were so generous in your gifts for baby Max. He is surrounded with symbols of love from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment